Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Great Comeback!! Heard of STAGE???

Okay!! Sorry for my long break, I've really missed my readers and I am back for good. Well let me use this opportunity to wish yu all happy new months!!!
Okay I've got a big gist for u guys;
Once again the Federal University of Tech Owerri(FUTO) is on the news.
 

Well some true "CHANGE" minded students to the surprise of the institution have come together to form a group tagged"Standard Transformation Edge (STAGE)".....Don't be thrilled yet, this guys spend their money, knowledge and resource helping indigent and non indigent students across Nigeria... Now this group is the first of its kind and i believe the CHANGE administration is wearing off on all Nigerians. Below are Images of the Standard Transformers....God bless Nigeria!!!! What do you think?



You can contact them.....Email: wastino@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to air your views....
The Admin does not take responsibility for any comment made, derogatory or not.