Friday, October 24, 2014

Jaylen Fryberg Named as Pilchuck School Shooting Suspect in Report.

Jaylen Ray Fryberg was named on CNN as the Pilchuck High School shooting suspect on Friday. However, officials have not identified the suspect in the case.
KIRO-5 reported that a family friend and a coach said Fryberg is the suspect.


According to accounts on Twitter and Facebook, Fryberg was Native American and played football and wrestled.
Many students at Pilchuck High School were confirming on social media that Fryberg is the suspect in the shooting.
The shooting suspect died in the incident.
A CNN witness also the suspect as Jayen Fryberg at one point.
Some on Twitter said his name was “Jalen Driver,” but that doesn’t appear to be accurate.
Fryberg’s final tweet, which as on October 23, was “it won’t last … it’ll never last.”
He’s seen in his profile picture in a Native American headdress with some other Native Americans dressed similarly.
Several days ago, it seemed he was teeting about breaking up with his girlfriend.
“I should have listened…. You were right… The whole time you were right,” he sald. “It breaks me… It actually does… I know it seems like I’m sweating it off… But I’m not.. And I never will be able to…”
He indicated in mid-September that a friend had done something to make him upset. “Did you forget she was my girlfriend?” he said. “Dude. She tells me everything. And now. I [expletive] HATE you! Your no longer my ‘brother!’”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to air your views....
The Admin does not take responsibility for any comment made, derogatory or not.